Friday, February 19, 2010

Mixed emotions ....

My 2 week waiting period is almost over ..... only 3 more days !! It seems like this pregnancy or the possibility of actually being pregnant again is scary and exciting at the same time. I am so excited because we want another child so bad but scary because I don't want to dissapoint everyone if it didn't work.

My mom is watching a 3 month old baby during the day and everyday I see how awesome Aubrey would be as a big sister. She is so caring and such a big helper. She loves to hold her "Baby Shelby" and rock, feed and burp her. She reminds me of myself. I have always wanted to be a mom and all my kids are so wonderful and I'm excited I'm a real mommy now.

I think about all the time how diffrent our live will be with a baby in the house. Our daughters have been the center of our world for so long it will be neat to see how we function with another little one. Aubrey is our baby but she is 2 years & 3 months already and very independent. She talks in complete sentences, she can say her abc's and can count to 11. She is almost potty trained also. Our baby is a big girl now. Shelby on the other hand is almost 12 going on 16 !! She is "finding out who she is" and lord please help us have the patience we need when dealing with a hormonal pre-teen !! She is such a beatiful little girl who loves to draw and expermint with fasion. She is definatly becoming her own person. She has her own opinons and views on everything and of course she knows so much more than we do ... lol !!! Britanee is almost 18 and is about to graduate high school. She is also deciding what to do with her life. She is no longer a child but is becoming a women. Our challenge with her is trying to get her to realize that after she graduates her life is going to begin and no one will able to live it for her.

It's kinda exciting knowing we are going to start over again and I am praying for great news .........

~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Soon honey, very soon you can take your test!!! I know all you want to do is pee on sticks for the next couple days :) I am praying with you!!! Hugs, Nan xxxxx

    ReplyDelete