Thursday, February 4, 2010

5th scan ............ Day 12 of our journey

Great news when I went to the dr Wednesday !! I have 3 follicles that are big enough to measure. They are measuring a 10,11 & 14 !!! Go ovaries grow baby grow !!! But now I also have another shot to add to my daily medicine routine. So if you lost count I have to do 3 shots & 6 pills a day all to have a baby !!!! The blood suckers wanted more food so of course I had more bloodwork done. The lining of my uterus is at a 9 also whicj is good according to Cathi. I go back Friday morning to get another scan ......... pray for big follicles 18 or above is what we want !!

I haven't mentioned her yet but I have a friend that works in the same building as me that has helped me out so much not only by GIVING me hundreds of dollars in medicine for this pregnancy, but she was one of the 1st people I told I was pregnant with the triplets & was so excited she took the ultrasound all over the store showing them off. She was also there for me when they all passed away by calling me while I was in the hospital to let me know she was praying for me during my time of loss and yet again she was there for me & excited about my pregnancy with Aubrey. She has become such a great spirtial friend over the past years by reminding me that GOD is in control and it is he who knows what will happen to us. Sandy ... THANK YOU so much for EVERYTHING you have done for me through our journey to have kids. I can't wait to meet Serenity & Trinity !! They have the most amazing parents and I'm so blessed to have you as my friend !!

Ok ..... back to the totals for today :
bloodwork - $180
medicine -$199.98
parking -$4.00
--------------------------
total- $383.98

journey total so far :
January 8th- $60
January 2oth- $198
January 26th- $87
Jauary 28th- $193
February 1st- $578.98
February 3rd- $383.98
-----------------------------
grand total - $1500.96

~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this. I've always wondered what it's like to go through fertility treatments. I'm so excited to see what happens next. Thanks for teaching me ;)

    ReplyDelete