Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 17 .... the final appointment

This morning @ 8:45am I got my iui. You can read about what that is here : http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/iui.html. My nurse Cathi did the procedure on me & it was fairly painless but I did have alittle cramping when she was done. She put in 41 MILLION active healthy sperm !! Hopefully at least one of them can find that egg !! So now we are in the 2 week waiting period to see if it worked & I am pregnant !!! Mike & I talked last night about how exciting it is going to be with another baby in the house. Twin boys is what we want but we picked a boy name & a girl name. our little boy will be Dalton Michael or our little girls's name will be Madalyn Hope.

Today's cost :
Sperm wash - $ 215
iui- $165
parking - $3
-------------------------
total - $ 383

Complete Journey cost -
January 8- $ 60
January 20- $198
January 26- $87
February 1- $578.98
February 3- $383.98
February 5- $275.99
February 8- $ 383
----------------------------
drum roll please .... $2,159.95

So..... I will take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks & hopefully it will be positive & we will have a little baby in October/November.
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey I am so excited for you! Sending you tons of sticky vibes, baby dust and many prayers!!! Good luck :) Hugs, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How agonizing that "I" have to wait 2 weeks to know something... Hopefully it goes by quick for both of us, :-P

    ReplyDelete