Friday, February 5, 2010

6th & FINAL scan ....Day 14

I finally have a follicle that is an 18 !!! YEAH OVARIES !!! So tonight was my last night to take all my shots ... YEAH AGAIN !!! Tomorrow I have 1 more shot to take called ovidril which is suppose to make my ovaries ovulate my eggs within 72 hours. Monday morning Mike & I will both go to the dr and I will have an IUI done. This is where they wash his sperm and get only the best of the best and then they will put those swimmers directly into my uterus so they don't have far to travel so they can attach and start growing my babies !! This is the first time we decided to do the IUI, the other 2 pregnancies were concieved the old fashioned way ... lol !!! Today was also the last day the bloodsuckers got food from me again !! I am so excited that i have about 2 weeks & 3 days to find out I am going to have another baby !! It's very surreal this journey we are on and I am so very blessed !!!

Today's bill:
Bloodwork- $180
medicine- $92.99
parking - $3.00
----------------------
$275.99

total journey :
January 8- $60
January 20- $ 198
January 26- $87
January 28- $193
February 1- $578.98
February 3- $383.98
February 5th- $275.99
-------------------------
drumroll please .... $1776.95

Please keep us in your prayers !! My appointment is @ 8:30am Monday morning.
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Go folly(ies)!!!! Go uterus!!! Wishing you patience and peace as you go thru your 2ww also :) May many stickies vibes surround you! Hugs, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete