Monday, February 1, 2010

4th scan .... Day 10 of our journey

I went back to the dr today for yet another scan to see how my follicles are growing and got some good news. I hae one follicle that is measuring @ 13. ( the have to be 18 to be big enough to fertilize) I had several smaller ones that weren't measureable so the dr gave me a medicine that comes in the form of another shot called ganirelix so I don't ovulate that egg to early. OMG !! That shot hurt so bad when I took it I thought I was going to cry. Mike made fun of me but he's a big meany !! I also had to up the dose of follistium to 175 iu's so the little follicles can catch up. Once again I had the blood suckers get more blood and I am really starting not to like them very much. My hands are bruised as well as my tummy where I give my self the shots.

totals for today:
scan- $195
blood work - $ 180
Medicine- $199.98
parking- $4
---------------------
total - $578.98 WOW !! that's alot for just 1 day !!!

Grand totals For the complete Journey:

January 8- $ 60
January 20- $198
January 26- $87
January 28- $ 193
February 1- $578.98
-------------------------
total - $ 1,106.98

I pray that these follicles grow big and when I go back on Wednesday they will be mature so I can start the shot to ovulate and then get pregnant . I can't wait for the day I get to see the 2 lines on the pregnancy test and know our babies are on their way !!!

~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment