Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So happy ...... FINALLY my visitor came

I never thought I would be so excited to start my period !!! Today is 5 days after I finished my last prometrium pill to make it come. I didn't realize it came until 5:15pm so I will have to wait until tomorrow to call my nurse to go in for my base line ultrasound to make sure I can start my follistium. I am so excited about this journey I am about to start. I keep telling my mom & Mike we are having twin boys !! When I refer to the pregnancy I am about to have I call it you know ...... when I have the twins !!! lol !! I know .......... I am CRAZY !!! How amazing would it be to be pregnany with twins this time ? I loved the pregnancy with the triplets . It was awesome being pregnant with 3 babies ...... really how many people do you know that have had 3 babies in them ? Aubrey was also cool to be pregnant with since she was a single baby which is the normal in pregnancy but I was stressed out with her because of losing the triplets 4 months earlier. So this time I decided to be pregnant with 2 babies I can handle and if they are boys , MIKE WOULD LOVE IT !!! Honestly either way we will be happy ..... boys or girls.......... we just want healthly babies !!!

~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment