Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st scan ......

I went to the dr today to get my 1st scan. It was just a baseline scan of my uterus to make sure there are no old follicles hanging around. Carmen is the same ultrasound tech who has done my scans with both my other pregnancies. Aubrey came with me and sat in the chair when I was getting the scan and sang her abc's. It was so cute. Everyone always smiles when she is around. She's a pretty cute kid. My nurse Cathi was out so Gloria told me to start 100 iu's of follistium shots on Friday January 22nd. I have to make an appointment for another scan on Tuesday January 26th. I didn't have any blood work today so that was good. I really hate the bloodwork part. I usually have them get it out of my hand since my veins in my arms roll and unless they are really good, they usually miss the vein.

Cost for today
dr visit- $195
parking- $3
------------------
total- $198

balances so far
january 8th- $60
January 20th-$198
----------------------------
grand total - $ 258

~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy for you Coley, I can not wait for the day you call me and tell me your pregnant.. I remember you telling me about Aubrey and the Triplets like it was yesterday..I'll never forget the look on Mikes face when the ultrasound tech said baby a,baby b,and baby c..I know God will give you another baby whether if its one or many. You are an amazing mother and you deserve to have another baby..I hope for a boy myself.. Love You lots..Your BFF

    ReplyDelete