Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2nd Scan ...... Day 8 of the journey !!



Today I went for my 2nd scan of my urterus. The goal is to have follicules that measure 18mm or larger because that is a mature egg which can be fertilized and become a baby ( or the twins I want ). I can't remember what the lining has to be but today it was an 8. I have several small follicules in each ovary but none that were big enough to measure.Today I had to do bloodwork to check my estrogen. I forgot how much I hate giving blood for that. I always ask them to draw it out of my hand cause my arm veins roll & the blood suckers always have to stick me more than once. Cathi ( my nurse) told me to continue on my 100iu of follistium and the prenatals & the 2000mg of metiformin daily. I will go back Thursday , January 28th to see how much they have grown. I actually brought my camera today so I thought I would show you what the inside of your urterus looks like and the machine that is used to see the inside of me ............



Isn't this where you would love to come several times a week so you could get pregnant ?? LOL

Cost for today:
blood work - $85
scan - $0
parking- $2
------------------
total - $87



total cost so far :
January 8th- $60
January 20th- $198
January 26th - $87
------------------------
graand total - $ 345



~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment