Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Team Mackenzie Noelle

I have a friend Ashley ,who I first met by reading her blog , who put together a team for the march of dimes walk in April in honor of her daughter Mackenzie who was stillborn last June and I am going to be part of it !!! Ashley and I started talking through our blogs because we both have lost babies.. what a crappy way to meet.... yes I know , but I'm so glad we did meet cause she is an amazing woman !!! Later while we were emailing each other she realized we both work for the same bank. She works in our operations dept in The Woodlands and of course I'm in a branch. I am so excited to be part of her team so I want to help her raise some money .... so will you help me help her ??? I set a goal of $100 for myself to raise. You can donate by going to this link :
http://www.marchforbabies.org/nkoval

and Ashley is also doing a giveaway .... you can read about it here

http://mackenziesmama.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-for-march-of-dimes-team.html

Thanks for your support for this WONDERFUL cause !!!

~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment